How can I stop this horribly annoying pop up display that says, "your answer has been posted in updates"? I have gone to my account settings and turned it off, and I have clicked the button to "don't show this again" and nothing works.
Anyone ? Help.
I think I figured it out, but I will say that yahoo answer is the ONLY time I come to yahoo anymore, and I am ready to give this up too. They make it nearly impossible to freely do anything. HATE "EM.
OOPS,
I thought I had it , but NO it's still doing it.
I am ready to toss in the Yahoo.com "towel".
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
##
I have a POP up blocker activated, but this is some sort of Yahoo Java based Script that pops up after every question and answer I post, regardless of what computer I use..
It has me soo annoyed I am ready to quit using it.
I did see a post from another user who complained of the same problem and others responded that they cannot stop it either.. ARRRRRRRG
FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT.
Orignal From: I CANNOT STOP YAHOO from displaying a pop up every time I post an answer or question?
Post a Comment