Ok those of you who are aware of antimalware doctor know what I am talking about, but others that don't, it is a popup virus that pops up constant displays that tells you that fake viruses are invading your computer. It is incredibly annoying and non-stop as one pops up every few seconds along with messages in the task bar. It shot down my norton, spy doctor and, malwarebytes. I am unable to open any of my antivirus programs I have even used rkiller.com to kill it's processes, rkiller stopped the symptoms, but I still cannot open any of my antiviruses, and also rkiller is only temporary as the virus returns upon start up. Please help!
none of the malwarebytes solutions are helping, I cannot get into safe mode, my malewarebytes won't install anymore and when I try to download it with the randomized name the download could not work for me and I do not have a safe point for my computer so I cannot restore it D=
Orignal From: Antimalware doctor/ pop up virus help please?
Post a Comment